New iglu blaze fx enterprise storage system with new iglu 800 all-flash model dramatically increases performance and provides flexible enterprise disaster recovery and business continuity
Colorado Springs, Colo., Feb. 18, 2016 – X-IO Technologies today introduced new high performance and highly scalable offerings for its iglu enterprise storage portfolio including:
- The iglu blaze fx enterprise system with its new iglu 800 all-flash model delivers superior performance and scalability for demanding workloads, such as transactional databases and other critical applications in large, virtualized enterprise environments.
- Choice of all-flash, hybrid and disk storage with capacities ranging from 366 TB all-flash to 411 TB hybrid and 846 TB performance HDD.
- Support for stretch clustering provides flexible automatic disaster recovery (DR), business continuity and failover options to avoid application downtime.
Using X-IO’s hallmark resilient hardware, the iglu 800 series powered by new blaze fx technology enables customers and partners to deploy a turnkey, all-flash system with a full suite of data services and virtualization features.
As with all X-IO solutions, the new iglu system guarantees 100 percent performance at 100 percent storage capacity with an industry-leading standard five-year warranty.
All X-IO software features, such as the new stretch clustering technology along with synchronous mirroring, snapshots and replication, are included in the iglu enterprise storage system, making it more cost-effective than traditional storage solutions.
“As the flash storage market continues to evolve, customers continue to demand more flexibility and innovation without hidden costs for unnecessary features,” said Bill Miller, CEO of X-IO. “The flexibility of the X-IO storage architecture enables enterprises, resellers and service providers to deploy technology solutions that deliver the optimal blend of performance, availability, simplicity and affordability for critical applications.”
“The X-IO iglu enterprise storage system handles all of our mission critical business data including our Oracle ERP and virtual environment. It requires almost no management and I often forget the system is running,” said Sean Troy, IT engineer at RotoMetrics. “The performance, ease of use, reliability and support from X-IO are excellent, which gives us the peace of mind knowing our data is safe and available.”
X-IO iglu enterprise storage also features the company’s recently launched data-at-rest (DaR) encryption capability for added security and compliance at no extra cost. The DaR encryption feature enables users of X-IO iglu enterprise storage and ISE modular scale-out storage systems to reduce risks and increase compliance with secure encrypted data, increasing security for multi-tenant applications with zero impact on performance.
The new iglu fx enterprise storage system includes the following benefits:
- iglu 800 high-performance all-flash storage with dual iglu blaze fx controllers delivers up to 600,000 IOPS for mission critical applications
- Choice of all-flash, hybrid and disk storage with capacities ranging from 366 TB for all-flash to 846 TB for performance HDD
- Stretch clustering capabilities provide disaster recovery for data centers located up to 100 km apart with a network tolerance of 5 ms latency
- Synchronous mirroring for a truly disaster tolerant architecture
The new iglu enterprise storage system is available immediately worldwide from X-IO’s network of channel and value-added resellers. More information is available at iglu blaze Enterprise Storage Systems.
X-IO Technologies provides high-performance storage that does not compromise on performance, availability, simplicity or affordability. iglu enterprise storage is the industry’s only purpose-built storage array which flexibly supports all-flash, hybrid, or enterprise performance HDD solutions. X-IO’s Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) is a modular scale-out storage foundation which enables customers to build comprehensive storage solutions. Based in Colorado, the organization has offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. To learn more visit xiostorage.com.
Charlotte Thornton/Bill Robbins
UK: +44 1252 717 040