Global Support Overview
Comprehensive, world-class services for
X-IO's products and services
We provide our customers with extensive support services for our products and services via our Support XONE portal. Most items in Support XONE require a user login.
If you already have a user login, enter Support XONE now. »
If you do not yet have a user login, please register now. »
X-IO's unmatched service is consistently cited as a reason why customers enjoy such high levels of satisfaction with X-IO and its innovative products and solutions. X-IO Worldwide Services encompass coordinated support, services, and training for the hardware, software, device drivers, operating systems, and applications that are qualified to work with X-IO's products and solutions.
X-IO Hardware Warranty and Maintenance
X-IO supports hardware either as a warranty at the time of purchase or as a maintenance extension after the warranty period expires.
Each ISE and Hyper ISE unit comes with a five-year hardware warranty at no additional charge. For customers in the United States, the warranty period starts the day the unit is shipped, and for customers outside the United States, it starts sixty (60) days after the day the unit is shipped.
Hardware maintenance includes the following items:
- ActiveWatch (phone home notification)
- Replacement of failed hardware components
- Failed component-related phone support
X-IO Support Center
The X-IO Support Center takes all first calls worldwide for service and support issues involving products sold by X-IO. The Support Center features:
- Support for collaborative problem solving
- Online services, including support requests, KnowledgeBase, and user documentation
- Modern lab for customer training
X-IO Field Engineering
X-IO Field Engineering provides quality service and support, focused on maintaining successful, long-term customer relationships. Field Engineering services include:
- Installation of X-IO solutions
- Post-sale support, including break-fix issue resolution
- Fee-based Field Services
X-IO's Parts Logistics enables X-IO to have almost any part in your hands in an average of four hours if needed. Each Strategic Stocking Location (SSL) is stocked with all critical X-IO parts and managed to meet the needs of customers within the region. Highlights include:
- Centralized distribution, using a "hub & spoke" approach
- Primary hubs in Atlanta and Toronto with over 50 North American and 6 European parts stocking locations
- Dispatch by X-IO Support Center with next business day or 4-hour average delivery options
- Next business day or 4-hour delivery of critical components
- Next business day delivery of noncritical components