- 1 ISE 200 Series Disk Arrays
- 2 The Most Reliable Storage Arrays for All of Your Mission Critical Needs
- 3 Real-World High Performance
- 4 Disk Array ISE 200 Series Specifications
- 5 Unmatched Reliability with Self-Healing Drives
- 6 Learn More about the ISE Disk Array
- 6.0.1 CONTACT AN EXPERT
- 6.0.2 “X-IO provided us with a solution that fulfills our need for predicable storage capacity and very little management intervention. The solution also provides high density and efficiency, delivering great operational savings as it uses less space and energy than other arrays. Thanks to the ISE boxes, we now have strong confidence in our storage infrastructure, which is crucial at a time of growth.”
- 6.0.3 Corey Staheli, CIO
ISE 200 Series Disk Arrays
Consistent Performance at 100% Capacity
The Most Reliable Storage Arrays for
All of Your Mission Critical Needs
X-IO’s ISE 200 Series Enterprise Disk Arrays deliver consistent high performance even at 100% capacity for virtualized, database, and cloud-hosting environments.
Real-World High Performance
Get High Performing Server Consolidation
Ensure your business and mission critical applications are always available with active-active storage clusters.
Advance Database Management System Performance
Process data four times faster than the leading disk array while reducing data warehousing load and analytics processing times.
Grow Margins and Reduce Costs for Cloud Services
Always get 100% capacity without impacting client performance. Experience the simplicity and cost savings of the only self-healing storage array in the industry.
Disk Array ISE 200 Series Specifications
ISE 240 G3
ISE 240i G3
ISE 250 G3
ISE 250i G3
Up to 15,000 IOPS
8Gb Fibre Channel – 8 SFP ports (supports both SAN and DAS) | 40 GbE and 10 GbE iSCSI – 4 QSFP ports
1GbE Management Port with Wake-on-LAN
Voltage 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz | Current 6.6A at 110V, 3.6A at 208V | Power 600W (typical), 700W (max) | Heat dissipation (max) 2400BTU/hr
5.2” (13.2cm) height x 17.5” (44.45cm) width x 28.5” (72.8cm) depth | 72 lbs. (32.9kg) without DataPacs