- 1 Guaranteed 100% Performance
- 2 Guaranteed 100% Capacity
- 3 Guaranteed Reliability & Simplicity
- 4 Guaranteed Availability & Support
- 5 Have Questions about the FAST WHEN FULL GUARANTEE?
- 5.0.1 CONTACT AN EXPERT
- 5.0.2 “We’ve seamlessly integrated the ISE 800 series alongside our existing X-IO disk storage systems, and are now able to support a variety of workloads regardless of application. The all-flash array delivers low latency for our critical transactional database applications and there’s no performance degradation as capacity is filled.”
- 5.0.3 Chris Schremser, CTO
The Best Performing Storage All-Flash Storage Array in the Industry, Guaranteed.
X-IO has a long history of standing by product reliability, capacity, and performance. With a standard 5-year warranty, proven and verified 100% performance at 100% capacity, and award-winning support, you get immediate purchase confidence with X-IO.
Guaranteed 100% Performance
We guarantee lighting fast response times delivering up to 200,000 IOPS in less than 1 ms average latency*, under any workload condition. The ISE All-Flash Array was purpose-built to easily handle performance intensive mixed workloads, I/O storms, and complex high throughput applications.
Guaranteed 100% Capacity
Many storage vendors promise full capacity, but only X-IO truly delivers on that promise. ISE delivers 25-40% more usable TB of capacity than the leading array, while uniquely guaranteeing that 100% of the rated IOPS are available, no matter how full. In other words, day 1 rated capacity is identical five years later.
Guaranteed Reliability & Simplicity
Enjoy built-in support with little administrative intervention for five or more years, compared to the industry’s norm of three years. We back this claim with a five-year, no-cost warranty. Combine that with simple management via ISE Manager, the hypervisor, the database management system, or the application itself. Simplicity and stability never looked better.
Guaranteed Availability & Support
With BETTER BY DESIGN engineering, guaranteed reliability, and five 9s availability, chances are you won’t ever need to call support. But in case you do, you’ll be greeted by the most knowledgeable, friendliest support engineers on the planet. You’ll get access to collaborative problem-solving, replacement parts, and component related advice—24/7.