- 1 iglu Hybrid Storage Systems
- 2 Performance and Cost-Optimized Hybrid Storage
- 3 Active-Active Stretched-Clusters for Fast, Highly Protected Data
- 4 Synchronized Mirroring for the Ultimate in Data Protection
- 5 Learn More about iglu blaze and blaze fx Hybrid Storage Systems
iglu Hybrid Storage Systems
Hybrid, Flash-Accelerated Storage Performance Without Compromise
Performance and Cost-Optimized Hybrid Storage
iglu hybrid storage can be created in flash-only, HDD-only, and hybrid configurations, enabling you to tailor your flash capacity as your workload changes.
Active-Active Stretched-Clusters for Fast,
Highly Protected Data
iglu stretched-clusters give you on-demand, non-disruptive workload mobility with less than 5ms latency up to 100km. X-IO uses a tightly coupled storage architecture that gives you an extremely fast and streamlined data path. The fully redundant, active-active configuration with controllers connected by a low-latency, high-bandwidth PCI Express helps you avoid downtime, data loss, and gives you back peace of mind.
Synchronized Mirroring for the Ultimate in Data Protection
X-IO synchronous mirroring technology works with iglu blaze to provide block-level data mirroring. With a few mouse clicks, data is synchronized to a second storage device independent of the servers involved with no need for system-specific host-based tools.