- 1 X-IO Technologies announces the storage industry’s first “Fast When Full” all-flash performance guarantee
- 1.1 The ISE performance guarantee and hardware enhancements build on X-IO’s commitment to providing consistent high performance, availability and simplicity to enterprise customers while lowering total cost of ownership.
- 1.2 The new X-IO storage capacity enhancements are available on ISE hybrid, performance, and archive tiers and lower the cost per TB by more than 25 percent. ISE capacity and performance updates include:
- 1.3 Share on Social Media:
X-IO Technologies announces the storage industry’s first “Fast When Full” all-flash performance guarantee
Colorado Springs, Colo., April 6 2016 – X-IO Technologies today announced its ‘Fast When Full’ program that guarantees performance on its Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) 800 series All-Flash Storage Arrays. The guarantee states that the arrays deliver up to 200,000 IOPS at less than 1ms latency, and that they will also run at 100 percent performance at 100 percent capacity.  The company also introduced new ISE hybrid and disk performance and archive models with increased capacity levels of 50 percent.
The ISE performance guarantee and hardware enhancements build on X-IO’s commitment to providing consistent high performance, availability and simplicity to enterprise customers while lowering total cost of ownership.
“Matching the right level of storage performance for the application is the first step in optimizing capital and operational costs,” said Ellen Rome, Vice President of Marketing at X-IO Technologies. “The X-IO Fast When Full performance guarantee demonstrates how easily enterprises of all sizes can simply, efficiently and cost effectively add all-flash ISE storage to quickly accelerate application performance. Unlike others in the industry, the ISE all-flash models guarantee latency and 100 percent performance at 100 percent capacity, therefore ensuring that organizations can plan for peak performance when needed and have a reliable view to future storage expenditures.”
When customers purchase an X-IO ISE 800 series all-flash storage system, the company guarantees the system can achieve up to 200,000 IOPS at less than 1ms latency, even when at full capacity. If the guaranteed performance or latency levels are not met, X-IO will provide additional hardware at no additional cost to meet the guarantee.
The new X-IO storage capacity enhancements are available on ISE hybrid, performance, and archive tiers and lower the cost per TB by more than 25 percent. ISE capacity and performance updates include:
- ISE 700 hybrid storage series: New ISE 755 and 790 models start at 3TB and 6.4TB of flash capacity, respectively, and support up to 31.3TB of flash-accelerated storage. X-IO’s Intelligent Adaptive Flash technology allows customers to choose the most efficient flash deployment for enterprise applications, automatically pinning data volumes to flash or dynamically moving data between tiers as needed.
- ISE 100 archive series: Increase in usable capacity to 41.5TB with the new ISE 120 model.
More product information is available on X-IO ISE data storage product page.
X-IO Technologies provides high-performance storage that does not compromise on performance, availability, simplicity or affordability. iglu enterprise storage is the industry’s only purpose-built storage array which flexibly supports all-flash, hybrid, or enterprise performance HDD solutions. X-IO’s Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) is a modular scale-out storage foundation which enables customers to build comprehensive storage solutions. Based in Colorado, the organization has offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
 As generated by the iometer workload generator in a 70/30 read/write configuration. Other restrictions apply.
 The guarantee applies to the X-IO ISE 800 all-flash models and is good for 90 days from the date of installation.